Friday 1 July 2011

Why?

Anyone would think I had heaps of time on my hands...so much time that it allows me to sit and compose a blog.  Well, I've decided to make time for it!  I've always loved writing.  Whether it was keeping a diary, or writing a story or poem for my children when they were young...I have always loved sitting down with my many ideas and try to be creative.
So, that's why I've set up a blog.  The contents will be recipes, anecdotes, bits and pieces...'Ruthie's Remnants'. I hope it will bring enjoyment to anyone who may stumble across it...and if it causes you to smile or provides encouragement, what more could I ask for?
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow you must have lots of time on your hands, or has losing a daughter (or is that gaining a son in law?) given you more time?! lol
    Great to see you here, I just learnt tonight how to post on a blog myself, so you are the 2nd blog I have ever posted on! lots of firsts and seconds for us oldies!

    ReplyDelete